JX 800 Series
Covering 9.7 to 14.9 acres per pull the JX800 traveler has been introduced to provide an economical answer to agricultural irrigation by combining accurate, low cost hose reel irrigation with a simple and efficient drive system. The 4-speed gearbox can achieve speeds of over 325 feet per hour to give a light application of water to delicate crops making the JX800 Series a versatile irrigation traveler. The machine is lowered gently on the ground giving additional stability and enabling the wheeled cart to load and lift itself automatically into the transport position at the end of the irrigation cycle.
- Low pressure turbine with maintenance free gearbox.
- Minimum Pressure requirement of 75 PSI. (Max. 168)
- Automatic drive shut off valve at end of irrigation.
- Adjustable width wheeled cart.
- Part circle sprinkler with 2 nozzles.
- Pressure gauge
- Scroll type hose guide for even wind up of hose.
- Speed control valve for accurate application rates.
- 12-foot supply hose with quick couplers.
- Automatic cart loading.